Automation QA Engineer (Python)
Founded in 2004, Diatom Enterprises is a web design and development company that combines strategic thinking with a passion for technology to advance our client’s purpose. We bring together a diverse team of creative and technical professionals who partner with our clients to create their digital strategies. It’s our people-first approach that drives us to win awards, work with prestigious clients, and break ground with exciting technology.
- The project is a Desktop application for Postal Services (USA).
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Analyzing the requirements of clients;
- Arranging the Test Environment to execute the test cases;
- Conducting Review Meetings;
- Analyzing and executing Test Cases;
- Defect Tracking.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB IF YOU HAVE:
- 2 + years of experience as AQA Engineer;
- Web products via Selenium and supportive frameworks;
- Practical experience of CI/CD;
- Knowledge of Python, SQL, and database load scripts;
- Strong background in software engineering in the testing discipline;
- Good English skills – Upper-Intermediate and above;
- An opportunity to work in the Latvian time timezone or one that is near (GMT +1 ’till +5).
WHY YOU’LL LIKE THE JOB:
- 100% remote or on-site full-time position;
- Competitive compensation;
- Great team;
- Relocation based on availability.
Diatom is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to building a team that represents and respects diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and skill sets. All qualified candidates that share Diatom’s core values are strongly encouraged to apply.