Automation QA Engineer (Python)
Founded in 2004, Diatom Enterprises is a web design and development company that combines strategic thinking with a passion for technology to advance our client’s purpose. We bring together a diverse team of creative and technical professionals who partner with our clients to create their digital strategies. It’s our people-first approach that drives us to win awards, work with prestigious clients, and break ground with exciting technology.
Currently, we are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Software Test Automation Engineer (Python).
- The project is a Desktop application for Postal Services (USA).
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Analyzing the requirements of clients;
- Arranging the Test Environment to execute the test cases;
- Conducting Review Meetings;
- Analyzing and executing Test Cases;
- Defect Tracking.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB IF YOU HAVE:
- 2 + years of experience as AQA Engineer;
- Web products via Selenium and supportive frameworks;
- Practical experience of CI/CD;
- Knowledge of Python, SQL, and database load scripts;
- Strong background in software engineering in the testing discipline;
- Good English skills – Upper-Intermediate and above;
- An opportunity to work in the Latvian time timezone or one that is near (GMT +1 ’till +5).
WHY YOU’LL LIKE THE JOB:
- 100% remote or on-site full-time position;
- Competitive compensation;
- Great team;
- Relocation based on availability.
Diatom is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to building a team that represents and respects diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and skill sets. All qualified candidates that share Diatom’s core values are strongly encouraged to apply.
To apply to this position,
Please send your CV to email@example.com.
We will contact suitable candidates and will invite them for an interview.