Founded in 2004, Diatom Enterprises is a software development company that combines strategic thinking with a passion for technology to advance our client’s purpose. We bring together a diverse team of creative and technical professionals who partner with our clients to create their digital strategies. It’s our people-first approach that drives us to win awards, work with prestigious clients, and break ground with exciting technology.
- The project is focused on desktop and mobile solution development and customization for Postal Services (USA/Europe);
- The project’s leading technologies are .NET 4.7, WPF, and Xamarin.Forms;
- The project methodology is Agile Scrum.
APPLY FOR THE JOB IF YOU HAVE:
- Strong proficiency with .NET and .NET Core of 3-5+ years of experience;
- Experience with XAML (WPF/Xamarin);
- Expertise with unit testing (xUnit/NUnit);
- Familiarity with PowerShell/Bash scripts and MS Azure;
- Work experience as part of a Scrum-based Agile team;
- Experience with other technologies will be considered a big bonus;
- Good command of the English language;
- An opportunity to work in the Latvian timezone or near (GMT ’till GMT+4).
WHY YOU’LL LIKE THE JOB:
- Compensation of up to 30,00 EUR/h (B2B), which can be negotiated if your experience exceeds our expectations;
- Remote, hybrid, or on-site full-time position with flexible work hours;
- Management that is highly involved in your professional development;
- Proactive colleagues with great industry experience;
- Compensated online courses;
- Company-covered health insurance after 6 months in the company, a Domina Shopping discount card, and complimentary snacks and meals in the office (Latvian employees only);
- Relocation based on availability.
Diatom is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to building a team that represents and respects diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and skill sets. All qualified candidates that share Diatom’s core values are strongly encouraged to apply.