Senior React/.NET Developer
Founded in 2004, Diatom Enterprises is a web design and development company that combines strategic thinking with a passion for technology to advance our client’s purpose. We bring together a diverse team of creative and technical professionals who partner with our clients to create their digital strategies. It’s our people-first approach that drives us to win awards, work with prestigious clients, and break ground with exciting technology.
Currently, we are actively looking for a skilled Senior React/.NET Developer to join our team.
- The project is an online educational platform (USA), where a 5-member team of management, designers, and developers is already involved in the process;
- We are migrating this project’s back end from Elixir to .NET;
- The development is expected to be mainly on the front-end side;
- The tech stack is React, TypeScript, MobX Keystone, Chakra-UI, Monolith, Elixir, .NET, Docker, and AWS.
APPLY FOR THE JOB IF YOU HAVE:
- 5+ years of relevant working experience to prove your fit for the part;
- Strong proficiency with React and TypeScript;
- Decent experience with C# .NET and software architecture;
- Team leading and mentoring expertise;
- Good command of the English language;
- Work experience as part of a Scrum-based Agile team;
- Familiarity with other technologies will be considered a big bonus;
- An opportunity to work in the Latvian time timezone or one that is near (UTC ’till +4).
WHY YOU’LL LIKE THE JOB:
- 100% remote or on-site full-time position;
- Competitive compensation of up to 35 EUR/h (B2B);
- Great team;
- Relocation based on availability.
Diatom is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to building a team that represents and respects diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and skill sets. All qualified candidates that share Diatom’s core values are strongly encouraged to apply.
To apply to this position,
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will contact suitable candidates and will invite them for an interview.