Full-Stack (NodeJS/React) Developer
Founded in 2004, Diatom Enterprises is a web design and development company that combines strategic thinking with a passion for technology to advance our client’s purpose. We bring together a diverse team of creative and technical professionals who partner with our clients to create their digital strategies. It’s our people-first approach that drives us to win awards, work with prestigious clients, and break ground with exciting technology.
For this project, we are looking for Full-Stack (NodeJS/React) Developers to join our team.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB IF YOU HAVE:
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases;
- Good understanding of RESTful APIs and/or GraphQL;
- Experience with Cloud technologies is a big plus (e.g. Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud);
- Application logging and monitoring (client and server-side);
- Understanding of security and data protection considerations (e.g. CORS, authentication, JWT, AWS Cognito/OAuth);
- An understanding of the principles and practices of Continuous Delivery;
- A comprehensive understanding of web performance optimization considerations and techniques;
- Work experience as part of a Scrum-based Agile team, working closely with designers, business users, architects, and back-end and front-end developers;
- Tools and processes common to agile development teams (Jira, Github, Slack);
- Active GitHub account with contributions to open source is a bonus;
- Experience with other technologies will be considered a big bonus;
- English must be Upper-Intermediate or higher;
- An opportunity to work in the Latvian time timezone or one that is near (GMT ’till +4).
WHY YOU’LL LIKE THE JOB:
- Work with the team of one of the largest European transport companies;
- 100% remote or on-site full-time position;
- Competitive compensation;
- Great team;
- Relocation based on availability.
Diatom is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to building a team that represents and respects diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and skill sets. All qualified candidates that share Diatom’s core values are strongly encouraged to apply.