Founded in 2004, Diatom Enterprises is a web design and development company that combines strategic thinking with a passion for technology to advance our client’s purpose. We bring together a diverse team of creative and technical professionals who partner with our clients to create their digital strategies. It’s our people-first approach that drives us to win awards, work with prestigious clients, and break ground with exciting technology.
Currently, we are looking for a sharp IT Copywriter to help diversify the content we’re putting out.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Creating and proof-reading technical articles in English on given subjects/keywords;
- Being co-responsible for the company’s website, e. x. the “news” and “blog” sections;
- Keeping the content unique and engaging across the company’s social media channels;
- Other related initiatives to further promote the company.
APPLY FOR THE JOB IF YOU HAVE:
- A fluent command of the English language (mandatory);
- An understanding of how to manage a website and blog;
- Previous experience in a similar role and extensive technical expertise;
- A strong passion for copywriting, social media, and IT;
- Some previous projects to prove your fit for the part.
WILL BE CONSIDERED A PLUS:
- A degree or certification in a relevant field of Marketing science, English philology, IT, etc.;
- Previous experience managing a WordPress website.
WHY YOU’LL LIKE THE JOB:
- A part-time freelance position that can be combined with other work or studies;
- Constant support every step of the way;
- An ability to work as part of a team and independently;
- Competitive compensation;
- Great team.
Diatom is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a team that represents and respects diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and skillsets. All qualified candidates that share Diatom’s core values are strongly encouraged to apply.