Founded in 2004, Diatom Enterprises is a web design and development company that combines strategic thinking with a passion for technology to advance our client’s purpose. We bring together a diverse team of creative and technical professionals who partner with our clients to create their digital strategies. It’s our people-first approach that drives us to win awards, work with prestigious clients, and break ground with exciting technology.
NB! Only Latvian citizens or those that hold a valid Latvian Resident Permit will be considered!
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Joining our team as early as 01.09.2022 as a junior developer with C#, MS SQL, and Angular / React / Vue frontend frameworks;
- Working with a mentor who is there to share knowledge and show you the ropes;
- Collaborating with your team using creative problem-solving approaches to technical challenges;
- Taking accountability for project components as a valued member of your scrum team;
- Constantly improving your own skills and showing enthusiasm in your hard work;
- Taking the initiative to learn and expand your technical and professional skills to advance your career development.
APPLY FOR THE JOB IF YOU:
- Enjoy problem-solving and have a desire to work with clients;
- Have an excellent fundamental understanding of programming concepts and methods;
- Are passionate about their work motivated to learn, and constantly looking to improve;
- Are organized, proactive, and able to work on multiple projects at a time.
YOU HAVE AN UPPER HAND IF YOU:
- Are studying or have a degree in CS;
- Have some previous experience either as an intern or junior developer;
- Have .Net experience.
WHY YOU’LL LIKE THE JOB:
- A fully-organized workstation in a modern office with snacks, free parking, and other amenities;
- A progressive rate increase subject to satisfactory performance;
- Flexible working hours;
- Great team.
Diatom is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a team that represents and respects diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and skillsets. All qualified candidates that share Diatom’s core values are strongly encouraged to apply.