Manual QA Engineer
Founded in 2004, Diatom Enterprises is a web design and development company that combines strategic thinking with a passion for technology to advance our client’s purpose. We bring together a diverse team of creative and technical professionals who partner with our clients to create their digital strategies. It’s our people-first approach that drives us to win awards, work with prestigious clients, and break ground with exciting technology.
- The project is a desktop/mobile application for Postal Services. (USA/Europe)
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Analyzing the requirements of clients;
- Arranging the Test Environment to execute the test cases;
- Conducting Review Meetings;
- Analyzing and executing Test Cases;
- Defect Tracking.
APPLY FOR THE JOB IF YOU HAVE:
- Proven experience in manual testing:
- Desktop app testing (Windows Ecosystem);
- Mobile app testing (Android more preferred);
- Experience with Jira (bug documentation etc.);
- Experience with Windows (windows app logs, environment variables, PowerShell), Windows CLI, and CI/CD (considered an advantage);
- Good command of the English language;
- An opportunity to work in the Latvian time timezone or one that is near (GMT +1 ’till +5).
WHY YOU’LL LIKE THE JOB:
- 100% remote or on-site full-time position;
- Competitive compensation;
- Great team;
- Relocation based on availability.
Diatom is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to building a team that represents and respects diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and skill sets. All qualified candidates that share Diatom’s core values are strongly encouraged to apply.