Office Assistant (part-time)
Founded in 2004, Diatom Enterprises is a software development company that combines strategic thinking with a passion for technology to advance our client’s purpose. We bring together a diverse team of creative and technical professionals who partner with our clients to create their digital strategies. It’s our people-first approach that drives us to win awards, work with prestigious clients, and break ground with exciting technology.
Currently, we are on the lookout for an Office Assistant who will play a crucial role in helping to maintain efficient operations within the DE office environment.
NB! Only candidates selected for interviewing will be contacted.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Operating as the DE Office Assistant on a 4 hrs/day, 5 days/week schedule;
- Managing office supplies, equipment, and inventory, and placing orders as needed;
- Handling incoming and outgoing communication with vendors, including emails, calls, and correspondence;
- Informing DE employees of company news via e-mail and chat;
- Participating in preparing and organizing office management-related files and records;
- Coordinating and supporting company events, meetings, and business trips;
- Closely collaborating with HR, Accounting, and Senior Leadership in your day-to-day.
APPLY FOR THE JOB IF YOU HAVE:
- A decent command of the Latvian language;
- A people-oriented mindset;
- High levels of professional responsibility and accuracy;
- Commendable problem-solving skills.
WILL BE CONSIDERED A PLUS:
- Previous experience in any role involving administrative tasks;
- Higher education (or student).
WHY YOU’LL LIKE THE JOB:
- Compensation starting with 5,00 EUR/h gross;
- On-site part-time position with flexible work hours;
- Management that is highly involved in your professional development;
- Proactive colleagues with great industry experience;
- Compensated online courses;
- A Domina Shopping discount card, and complimentary snacks and meals in the office.
Diatom is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a team that represents and respects diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and skillsets. All qualified candidates that share Diatom’s core values are strongly encouraged to apply.