Program Manager (Ukrainian Speaking)
Founded in 2004, Diatom Enterprises is a software development company that combines strategic thinking with a passion for technology to advance our client’s purpose. We bring together a diverse team of creative and technical professionals who partner with our clients to create their digital strategies. It’s our people-first approach that drives us to win awards, work with prestigious clients, and break ground with exciting technology.
For this project, we are looking for a sharp and experienced Program Manager to join our team.
- The project goal is to deliver the company’s products — a desktop and a mobile application — for use in the Postal Services;
- The project includes a robust team of developers, QA, a product owner, a solution architect, and DevOps;
- The project’s leading technologies are .NET 4.7, WPF, and Xamarin.Forms, used methodology is Agile Scrum.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Being accountable for the successful delivery of the software implementation project, with strict adherence to scope, time, cost, and quality constraints;
- Managing project teams simultaneously for large-scale and highly complex implementation;
- Building and maintaining professional and trusted relationships with clients, attending and presenting to required PM and group meetings;
- Managing project delivery including project scope and schedules;
- Directing, supporting, and motivating cross-functional software delivery teams to ensure alignment with project goals.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB IF YOU HAVE:
- 6+ years of experience in project management;
- A great command of the English and Ukrainian languages;
- Your current location in Ukraine or in a nearby country (GMT to GMT +4);
- An ability to work extra hours or outside of regular business hours to meet client and program demands;
- Strong experience in managing large scale highly complex international software development and implementation projects;
- Extensive client-facing project management experience;
- A recognized project management certification, e. g. PMP, Prince;
- Excellent understanding and technical knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle;
- Experience in working in postal, retail, banking, financial services, etc.;
- A familiarity working with project tools including MS Project, PowerPoint, JIRA (or similar);
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or IT.
BONUS POINTS FOR:
- Experience in .NET and C#-based application development projects;
- An Agile accreditation, e.g. Certified Scrum Master, Certified Product Owner.
WHY YOU’LL LIKE THE JOB:
- Compensation of up to 35,00 EUR/h (B2B), which can be negotiated if your experience exceeds our expectations;
- Remote full-time position with flexible work hours;
- Management that is highly involved in your professional development;
- Proactive colleagues with great industry experience;
- Compensated online courses.
Diatom is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to building a team that represents and respects diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and skill sets. All qualified candidates that share Diatom’s core values are strongly encouraged to apply.