Senior C# .NET Developer
Founded in 2004, Diatom Enterprises is a web design and development company that combines strategic thinking with a passion for technology to advance our client’s purpose. We bring together a diverse team of creative and technical professionals who partner with our clients to create their digital strategies. It’s our people-first approach that drives us to win awards, work with prestigious clients, and break ground with exciting technology.
- The project is a desktop/mobile application for Postal Services;
- The project’s scrum team is focused on designing and developing many products, including a cross-platform point-of-service solution that can run on Windows, iOS, and Android, and a web- and mobile-based Track & Trace solution.
APPLY FOR THE JOB IF YOU HAVE:
- Minimum 4 years experience with C# coding;
- A very strong knowledge of Microsoft .NET and .NET Core frameworks;
- Such essential technical knowledge as Threading, IoC / Dependency Injections, Design Patterns, Unit Testing with NUnit / NSubstitute, XML & JSON;
- Knowledge of WPF and Azure (advantageous);
- Experience in POS development with peripheral integration (desirable);
- Experience with data-driven UI architecture (desirable);
- An opportunity to work in the Latvian time timezone or one that is near (GMT ’till +4).
WHY YOU’LL LIKE THE JOB:
- 100% remote or on-site full-time position;
- Competitive compensation;
- Great team;
- Relocation based on availability.
Diatom is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to building a team that represents and respects diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and skill sets. All qualified candidates that share Diatom’s core values are strongly encouraged to apply.