Founded in 2004, Diatom Enterprises is a web design and development company that combines strategic thinking with a passion for technology to advance our client’s purpose. We bring together a diverse team of creative and technical professionals who partner with our clients to create their digital strategies. It’s our people-first approach that drives us to win awards, work with prestigious clients, and break ground with exciting technology.
For this project, we are looking for a Solution Architect to join our team.
- The project is a desktop application for Postal Services. (USA/Europe/Ukraine)
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Designing and executing the overall solution for the assigned projects and ensuring the quality of solution architecture;
- Working closely with the client’s core product Software Architects to ensure the solution follows best practices;
- Maintaining a detailed knowledge of the customer environment;
- Developing a detailed knowledge of the client’s core product set and identifying opportunities for further use of the product within the existing customer base;
- Working to ensure that client business application technology strategies are defined and fit into the overall framework of the application and enterprise architecture;
- Working with client Business Teams, Product Owners, and Architects to review business drivers, needs, and strategies and understand implications to the application architecture;
- Reviewing and approving the system and interface designs of overall solutions and providing guidance on alternative solutions as needed.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB IF YOU HAVE:
- Minimum 8 years experience in software development with progression to Senior Developer/Architect;
- 2-3 years experience working in a similar role as a Solution or Software Architect;
- Excellent client-facing skills and experience working with clients directly;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft .NET framework and specifically C#;
- Experience working with mobile devices;
- Knowledge of Xamarin or WPF is a distinct advantage.
WHY YOU’LL LIKE THE JOB:
- 100% remote or on-site full-time position;
- Competitive compensation;
- Great team;
- Relocation based on availability.
Diatom is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to building a team that represents and respects diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and skill sets. All qualified candidates that share Diatom’s core values are strongly encouraged to apply.