Digital Marketing Specialist
Founded in 2004, Diatom Enterprises is a web design and development company that combines strategic thinking with a passion for technology to advance our client’s purpose. We bring together a diverse team of creative and technical professionals who partner with our clients to create their digital strategies. It’s our people-first approach that drives us to win awards, work with prestigious clients, and break ground with exciting technology.
Currently, we are looking for a sharp Digital Marketing Specialist with SEO competence to help diversify and promote the content we’re putting out.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Creating IT-leaning content in English on given subjects/keywords, as well as reworking the existing, whilst keeping it unique and engaging across the company’s website and social media channels;
- Identifying strategies, techniques, and tactics to increase the number of visitors to the website;
- Taking active participation in the weekly marketing meeting, including providing analytical reporting of marketing efforts to stakeholders;
- Close collaboration with website developers, designers, and company management;
- Other related initiatives to further promote the company.
APPLY FOR THE JOB IF YOU HAVE:
- A fluent command of the English language (mandatory);
- A decent command of the Russian and Latvian languages for some interpreting work;
- A great deal of enthusiasm and commendable discipline;
- General interest in working with Marketing, SEO, and copywriting;
- Some previous projects to prove your fit for the part.
WILL BE CONSIDERED A PLUS:
- A degree or certification in a relevant field of Marketing Science, English philology, IT, etc.;
- Previous familiarity with digital marketing and SEO tools such as Google Analytics, Ahrefs, Semrush, or similar;
- Prior experience in a similar role.
WHY YOU’LL LIKE THE JOB:
- Compensation of up to 2000,00 EUR gross, which can be negotiated if your experience exceeds our expectations;
- Hybrid, or on-site full-time position with flexible work hours;
- Management that is highly involved in your professional development;
- Proactive colleagues with great industry experience;
- Compensated online courses;
- Company-covered health insurance after 6 months in the company, a Domina Shopping discount card, and complimentary snacks and meals in the office.
Diatom is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a team that represents and respects diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and skillsets. All qualified candidates that share Diatom’s core values are strongly encouraged to apply.