Our main goal is to expand Diatom Enterprises development team with new strengths and invite new developers to an existing international project, related to European railway communication.
Our business development director, Darja Krizska-Popova says, “This project is a great opportunity for us to meet new talent, learn new things from them and offer invited developers a great experience working with a combination of technologies on this modern project, which solves real-life problems.”
Diatom Enterprises is a Latvia-based company that has been a leader in the IT market for 14 years. The company was founded in Canada and then relocated to Latvia, where our directors studied informational technologies. Our clients come from all over the world: North America, Scandinavia, the Baltics, Australia, and central and southern Europe.
We are always trying to be involved in projects that are not only creative for our developers, but also include opportunities to develop technical solutions that can help people. To bring value – this is why we do what we do. We are looking for people for whom value is as important as it is for us. If you are interested in becoming part of our work family, you can read the full requirements below and apply for the remote interview by sending your CV to email@example.com.
Requirements for potential candidates:
- Good understanding of security and data protection considerations (e.g. CORS, authentication, JWT, OAuth);
- Familiarity with tools and processes common to Agile development teams (Jira, GitHub, Slack);
- Experience with integration with RESTful APIs;
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases;
- Experience with application logging and monitoring;
- A comprehensive understanding of web performance optimization considerations and techniques;
- Work experience as part of a Scrum-based Agile team, working closely with designers, business users, architects, back-end and front-end developers;
- An understanding of the principles and practices of Continuous Delivery;
- Active GitHub account with contributions to open source is a bonus;
- Experience with other technologies will be considered a big bonus;
- English fluency must be upper-intermediate or higher.
We offer competitive compensation, a full-time position with a flexible schedule, opportunities to go on business trips and a great team of enlightened developers.
Contact us to take the next step in your career development path!