Founded in 2004, Diatom Enterprises is a web design and development company that combines strategic thinking with a passion for technology to advance our client’s purpose. We bring together a diverse team of creative and technical professionals who partner with our clients to create their digital strategies. It’s our people-first approach that drives us to win awards, work with prestigious clients, and break ground with exciting technology.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Assisting our Chief Accountant in their daily duties on a part-/full-time basis;
- Working closely with the 1C accounting software and MS Excel, on tasks such as inputting various data, processing advance payment requests and salary raises, etc.;
- Consulting our employees on payroll-related issues.
APPLY FOR THE JOB IF YOU HAVE:
- An eagerness to learn and a team-oriented attitude;
- Decent communication skills and full working proficiency in the Latvian language;
- Great computer skills, especially with MS Office software;
- A degree in a relevant field or other education fit for the job is preferred;
- Previous work experience in the field of accounting/payroll/economics is advantageous but not crucial.
WHY YOU’LL LIKE THE JOB:
- Remuneration starting with 5 EUR/h gross;
- 100% remote or on-site position (part-/full-time) that can be combined with your studies;
- Fully provided workstation and a great variety of snacks in the office;
- Health insurance and a Domina Shopping discount card;
- Great team and exciting team-building events.
Diatom is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to building a team that represents and respects diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and skill sets. All qualified candidates that share Diatom’s core values are strongly encouraged to apply.