Founded in 2004, Diatom Enterprises is a web design and development company that combines strategic thinking with a passion for technology to advance our client’s purpose. We bring together a diverse team of creative and technical professionals who partner with our clients to create their digital strategies. It’s our people-first approach that drives us to win awards, work with prestigious clients, and break ground with exciting technology.
Currently, we are actively looking for a skilled Assistant in Accounting and Payroll. This position is entry-level with a planned start date of June 5th, 2023.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Assisting our Chief Accountant in their daily duties on a part-/full-time basis;
- Working closely with the 1C accounting software and MS Excel, on tasks such as inputting various data, processing advance payment requests and salary raises, etc.;
- Consulting our employees on payroll-related issues.
APPLY FOR THE JOB IF YOU HAVE:
- An eagerness to learn and a team-oriented attitude;
- Decent communication skills and full working proficiency in the Latvian language;
- Great computer skills, especially with MS Office software;
- A degree in a relevant field or other education fit for the job is preferred;
- Previous work experience in the field of accounting/payroll/economics is advantageous but not crucial.
WHY YOU’LL LIKE THE JOB:
- Remuneration starting with 5 EUR/h gross;
- 100% remote or on-site position (part-/full-time) that can be combined with your studies;
- Fully provided workstation and a great variety of snacks in the office;
- Health insurance and a Domina Shopping discount card;
- Great team and exciting team-building events.
Diatom is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to building a team that represents and respects diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and skill sets. All qualified candidates that share Diatom’s core values are strongly encouraged to apply.
To apply to this position,
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will contact suitable candidates and will invite them for an interview.