Full-Stack (Angular/Nest.js) Developer
Founded in 2004, Diatom Enterprises is a software development company that combines strategic thinking with a passion for technology to advance our client’s purpose. We bring together a diverse team of creative and technical professionals who partner with our clients to create their digital strategies. It’s our people-first approach that drives us to win awards, work with prestigious clients, and break ground with exciting technology.
For this project, we are looking for a Full-Stack (Angular/Nest.js) Developer to join our team.
- SaaS-based online software with a vision to balance the conservation of the natural world with the needs of the built world by automating archaic environmental compliance processes;
- The platform generates a bank-accepted environmental report in minutes, providing critical issue analysis, environmental desktop reporting, and feasibility studies.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Building, releasing, and maintaining product features on the Angular frontend and Nest.js backend web application;
- Improving the overall system security, scalability, reliability, monitorability, and performance;
- Periodically solving bug reports coming through support to ensure the product is stable
- Conducting code reviews to ensure consistent quality across our code bases.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB IF YOU HAVE:
- 5+ years of software development experience;
- Experience using Angular;
- Experience with a modern Typescript backend API framework, Nest.js is a plus;
- Experience with PostgreSQL;
- Great command of the English language;
- An opportunity to work in the Latvian timezone or near (GMT ’till GMT+4);
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent relevant experience (preferred).
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
- PostGIS experience;
- Nest.js experience;
- Google Cloud Platform experience.
WHY YOU’LL LIKE THE JOB:
- Compensation of up to 35,00 EUR/h (B2B);
- 100% remote, hybrid, or on-site full-time position with flexible work hours;
- Management that is highly involved in your professional development;
- Proactive colleagues with great industry experience;
- Compensated online courses;
- Company-covered health insurance after 6 months in the company, a Domina Shopping discount card, and complimentary snacks and meals in the office (Latvia-based only).
Diatom is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to building a team that represents and respects diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and skill sets. All qualified candidates that share Diatom’s core values are strongly encouraged to apply.