Business Development Manager
Founded in 2004, Diatom Enterprises is a software development company that combines strategic thinking with a passion for technology to advance our client’s purpose. We bring together a diverse team of creative and technical professionals who partner with our clients to create their digital strategies. It’s our people-first approach that drives us to win awards, work with prestigious clients, and break ground with exciting technology.
Currently, we are in search of a dynamic Business Development Manager who can effectively introduce and promote Diatom Enterprises’ diverse services to prospective clients.
NB! Only candidates selected for interviewing will be contacted.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Researching and identifying new market opportunities;
- Networking with potential clients, partners, and other stakeholders via e-mail, phone, such platforms as LinkedIn, etc.;
- Maintaining and nurturing relationships with existing clients to ensure repeat business or referrals;
- Closing deals by coordinating requirements and negotiating contracts;
- Keeping an active database of all past, active, and potential leads;
- Developing growth strategies and plans in collaboration with Marketing and senior leadership;
- Creating and presenting regular performance reports for stakeholders.
APPLY FOR THE JOB IF YOU HAVE:
- Previous experience of 2+ years with B2B sales (in the IT sector);
- A fluent command of the English language (mandatory);
- Experience operating in the Baltic sales market with a current residence in Latvia;
- Opportunity and interest to travel to business meetings in Riga and abroad;
- Commendable communication and organizational skills;
- General understanding of Software Development products and services;
- Great interest in working as part of a dynamic innovation-driven collective.
WILL BE CONSIDERED A PLUS:
- A degree or certification in a relevant field of Sales, Business Administration, etc.;
- Established connections in the Latvian IT sector.
WHY YOU’LL LIKE THE JOB:
- Compensation from 2000,00 EUR to 4000,00 EUR gross (plus bonus for every new client), subject to increase in case your experience exceeds our expectations;
- Remote, hybrid, or on-site full-time position with flexible work hours;
- Management that is highly involved in your professional development;
- Proactive colleagues with great industry experience;
- Compensated online courses;
- Company-covered health insurance after 6 months in the company, a Domina Shopping discount card, and complimentary snacks and meals in the office.
Diatom is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a team that represents and respects diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and skillsets. All qualified candidates that share Diatom’s core values are strongly encouraged to apply.