Founded in 2004, Diatom Enterprises is a web design and development company that combines strategic thinking with a passion for technology to advance our client’s purpose. We bring together a diverse team of creative and technical professionals who partner with our clients to create their digital strategies. It’s our people-first approach that drives us to win awards, work with prestigious clients, and break ground with exciting technology.
For this project, we are looking for a Customer Systems Data Engineer to join our team.
- The Customer Systems Data Team is tasked with the processing and integration of Customer and revenue data. The applications and integrations that the team develops and supports are designed to make data available to business applications and teams for analysis and decision-making.
ABOUT THE TEAM:
- The team is responsible for all Boomi integrations (development and support) many of which are business-critical.
- Development and support of NEMIS reporting database and ETL platform (SQL server), C360 (Redshift), and visualization tools Tableau and Power BI.
APPLY FOR THE JOB IF YOU HAVE:
- To be educated to degree level or equivalent experience in technical roles;
- Ideally 5-8 years of experience in the Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) and ETL space;
- Experience in middleware/integration tools such as Dell Boomi;
- Experience with integration requirements, especially with Cloud platforms especially AWS and Salesforce;
- Strong ETL technology skills across integration and ETL tools;
- Experience in using Python or Apache Airflow to automate processes and process data;
- Strong DB skills with experience in MS SQL Server 2017 and Postgres SQL;
- Excellent understanding and working knowledge of various data formats like Flat File, XML, SOAP, and MIME/SMIME;
- Understanding of data protocols like HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, and SMTP;
- Experience of Power Bi;
- Good command of the English language;
- The ability to work as part of a small team of developers and to share knowledge and support other developers depending on workload;
- Experience in the full project life cycle, including delivery and implementation where required;
- An interest/understanding of standard architecture documentation, frameworks, and patterns;
- Experience in change management;
- An understanding of good service delivery and management practices;
- An opportunity to work in the Latvian time timezone or one that is near (GMT +1 ’till +5).
WHY YOU’LL LIKE THE JOB:
- 100% remote or on-site full-time position;
- Competitive compensation;
- Great team;
- Relocation based on availability.
Diatom is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to building a team that represents and respects diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and skill sets. All qualified candidates that share Diatom’s core values are strongly encouraged to apply.