Founded in 2004, Diatom Enterprises is a web design and development company that combines strategic thinking with a passion for technology to advance our client’s purpose. We bring together a diverse team of creative and technical professionals who partner with our clients to create their digital strategies. It’s our people-first approach that drives us to win awards, work with prestigious clients, and break ground with exciting technology.
For this project, we are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our team.
- The project is a desktop application for Postal Services. (USA/Europe/Ukraine)
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Helping to move product builds to Azure DevOps;
- Helping to move test automation to an elastic cloud infrastructure;
- Supporting SaaS and customer deployments of our products using Terraform and Ansible;
- Integrating various mobile device management platforms into our support infrastructure;
- Documentation of the above;
- Helping to provide customer support for Client products on DevOps issues;
- Collaboration with other engineering groups especially test automation.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB IF YOU HAVE:
- 3+ years of DevOps-related experience;
- Experience with cloud services especially Azure and Google Cloud;
- Experience with Windows Server management;
- 2+ years of experience with PowerShell, Ansible, and Terraform;
- Proficiency with Azure DevOps or other build systems such as Jenkins;
- Proficiency with Git and Agile;
- Good command of the English language;
- An opportunity to work in the Latvian time timezone or one that is near (GMT ’till +4).
BONUS POINTS FOR:
- Experience with software security issues and ISO audits;
- Experience with C#, Batch scripting;
- Experience with a mobile device management (MDM) system.
WHY YOU’LL LIKE THE JOB:
- 100% remote or on-site full-time position;
- Competitive compensation;
- Great team;
- Relocation based on availability.
Diatom is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to building a team that represents and respects diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and skill sets. All qualified candidates that share Diatom’s core values are strongly encouraged to apply.