.NET Developer (Entry Level)
Founded in 2004, Diatom Enterprises is a software development company that combines strategic thinking with a passion for technology to advance our client’s purpose. We bring together a diverse team of creative and technical professionals who partner with our clients to create their digital strategies. It’s our people-first approach that drives us to win awards, work with prestigious clients, and break ground with exciting technology.
Our acceptance of potential beginner-level full-stack development specialists to join us as Interns or Junior Developers is subject to availability.
NB! Only Latvian citizens or those that hold a valid Latvian Resident Permit will be considered!
- Active participation in several of our R&D projects, including a recruitment system and a time-tracking tool, with a progression to smaller client projects;
- The project’s leading technologies are .NET, Angular/React/Vue.js, and MS SQL;
- The project’s methodology is Agile Scrum.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Collaborating with an industry-seasoned mentor with great industry knowledge;
- Working as part of a Scrum team using creative problem-solving approaches to technical challenges;
- Taking accountability for self-made components as a valued project contributor;
- Constantly improving your own skills and showing enthusiasm in your hard work;
- Taking the initiative to learn and expand your technical and professional skills to advance your career development.
APPLY FOR THE JOB IF YOU:
- Enjoy problem-solving and have the desire to work with clients;
- Have an excellent fundamental understanding of programming concepts and methods;
- Are passionate about their work motivated to learn, and constantly looking to improve;
- Are organized, proactive, and able to work on multiple projects at a time.
WILL BE CONSIDERED A PLUS:
- A degree in Computer Science (or last year student);
- Previous experience as a Software Development Intern or Junior Developer;
WHY YOU’LL LIKE THE JOB:
- Compensation starting with 3,90 EUR/h gross, which can be negotiated if your experience exceeds our expectations;
- On-site full-time position with flexible work hours;
- Management that is highly involved in your professional development;
- Proactive colleagues with great industry experience;
- Compensated online courses;
- Company-covered health insurance after 1 year in the company, a Domina Shopping discount card, and complimentary snacks and meals in the office.
Diatom is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to building a team that represents and respects diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and skill sets. All qualified candidates that share Diatom’s core values are strongly encouraged to apply.