Entry Level C# .NET Developer
Founded in 2004, Diatom Enterprises is a web design and development firm that combines strategic thinking with a passion for technology to advance our client’s purpose. We bring together a diverse team of creative and technical professionals who partner with our clients to create their digital strategies. It’s our people-first approach that drives us to win awards, work with prestigious clients, and break ground with exciting technology.
Diatom has consistently been recognized as one of the Baltic’s best and brightest companies to work for, and one of the best places to work in Latvia, Riga.
As a Developer at Diatom, you will be building highly customized Enterprise applications, using Web, Desktop, Mobile, and API platforms. As part of a scrum team, you’ll be collaborating with teammates and clients through the full project lifecycle, from requirements gathering to launch, to developing solutions that help advance our client’s mission.
We’re looking for entry-level Developers to join our team for immediate hire as well as Spring/Summer 2022.
We work in C#, ASP.NET, NodeJS, PHP, and ReactJS, but you do not need experience with either to apply. We are looking for humble, hard-working programmers who have a strong OOP background and experience with web development.
- Collaborating with your team using creative problem-solving approaches to technical challenges;
- Building complex web applications and dynamic components utilizing ASP.NET, C#, Visual Studio;
- Enhancing application features using client-side technologies like React.js Angular.js, and Ajax;
- Taking accountability for project components as a valued member of your scrum team;
- Working with a mentor who is there to share knowledge and show you the ropes;
- Constantly improving your own skills and showing enthusiasm in your hard work;
- Take the initiative to learn and expand your technical and professional skills to advance your career development.
- Are strong in Computer Science;
- Have a strong command of either C#, Java, C++, or another C-based programming language;
- Enjoy problem-solving;
- Have a desire to work with clients;
- Have an excellent fundamental understanding of programming concepts and methods;
- Are passionate about their work motivated to learn, and constantly looking to improve;
- Are organized, proactive, and able to work on multiple projects at a time;
- Have .Net experience – it is a plus but NOT required.
We have a people-first approach, and support our employees with the things that matter most. You’ll enjoy a work-life balance with flex schedules, work-from-home options, and 20+ days of paid time off annually.
But the most important – Diatom Enterprises is very interested in helping you expand and train your programming skills.
In the shortest possible time, we will try to raise your level from a beginner programmer to a strong mid-level software developer and further to the highest management level.
Since it is in this question that our desires coincide, then working in our company will provide you with the fastest, most efficient, and guaranteed professional growth.
Diatom is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a team that represents and respects diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and skillsets. All qualified candidates that share Diatom’s core values are strongly encouraged to apply.