Accounting and Financial Software development Analyst
Diatom Enterprises is a middle-sized software company in Latvia, providing custom technology solutions for a wide variety of industries.
One of our directions is the Accounting and Financial Software development business, where we have been operating since 2004. Now we are looking towards the new expansion.
Accounting and Financial Software Development Analyst is a person who assists to the development team and works as a part of the team or several teams, as well as helps in communication processes with clients, answers the business specific questions of developers and controls Quality Assurance of the Accounting and Financial tasks.
- are interested in working with customers all over the world, from the US to W&N Europe;
- have experience in working with Financial and Accounting software systems;
- have participated in the development of Accounting Software;
- have Project Management skills;
- are interested in learning and achieving good results;
- are looking for a dynamic job and want to be a part of a team who works with modern technologies and processes;
…then this job offer is for you!
We expect you to:
- communicate with customers;
- communicate with team members;
- complete the daily project tasks and support other team members;
- consult Software developers in different projects (not only connected with Accounting or Financial systems);
- perform the duties as assigned.
Apply for this job if you have:
- good communication skills (a must);
- fluent English (a must);
- practical experience in the Accounting and Financial software development field;
- project Management skills (will be considered as a benefit);
- problem-solving skills and willingness to acquire new skills;
- analytical thinking with the ability to work in a dynamic and active environment.
Why you’ll like the job:
- You will be creating IT solutions people use all over the world;
- You will be proud of what you will have created;
- You will enjoy a friendly working atmosphere among the IT gurus;
- You won’t have to wear a suit and tie every day if you don’t want to.
Please, apply to this position by sending CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact suitable candidates and invite them for an interview. Thank you!