Program Manager (Ukrainian Speaking)
Founded in 2004, Diatom Enterprises is a web design and development company that combines strategic thinking with a passion for technology to advance our client’s purpose. We bring together a diverse team of creative and technical professionals who partner with our clients to create their digital strategies. It’s our people-first approach that drives us to win awards, work with prestigious clients, and break ground with exciting technology.
For this project, we are looking for a Program Manager to join our team.
- The project is a desktop application for Postal Services. (USA/Europe/Ukraine)
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Being accountable for the successful delivery of the software implementation project from pre-kickoff to go-live, with strict adherence to scope, time, cost, and quality constraints;
- Manage project teams simultaneously for large-scale and highly complex implementation;
- Build and maintain professional and trusted relationships with clients, attending and presenting to required PM and group meetings;
- Manage project delivery including project scope, budget, resources, and schedules;
- Direct, support and motivate cross-functional software delivery teams to ensure alignment to project goals.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB IF YOU HAVE:
- 8+ years experience in project management;
- A great command of the English and Ukrainian languages;
- Strong experience in managing large scale highly complex international software development and implementation projects;
- Extensive client-facing project management experience;
- Hold a recognized project management certification e.g. PMP, Prince;
- An Agile accreditation is desirable e.g. Certified Scrum Master, Certified Product Owner;
- Excellent understanding and technical knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle;
- Experience in working in postal, retail, banking, financial services, etc;
- Comfortable working with project tools including MS Project, PowerPoint, JIRA (or similar);
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or IT;
- Experience in .NET and C# based application development projects is a plus.
WE WOULD LIKE IT IF YOU ARE:
- Located in Ukraine or nearby with the ability to travel frequently as required to the client location;
- Able to work extra hours or outside of normal business hours to meet client and program demands.
WHY YOU’LL LIKE THE JOB:
- 100% remote or on-site full-time position;
- Competitive compensation;
- Great team.
Diatom is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to building a team that represents and respects diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and skill sets. All qualified candidates that share Diatom’s core values are strongly encouraged to apply.
Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.