Founded in 2004, Diatom Enterprises is a software development company that combines strategic thinking with a passion for technology to advance our client’s purpose. We bring together a diverse team of creative and technical professionals who partner with our clients to create their digital strategies. It’s our people-first approach that drives us to win awards, work with prestigious clients, and break ground with exciting technology.
Currently, we are in search of an apt Sales Director to become responsible for driving the overall sales strategy, revenue growth, and team performance within the organization.
NB! Only candidates selected for interviewing will be contacted.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Developing and implementing a comprehensive sales strategy that aligns with DE’s overall business objectives and growth targets;
- Facilitating revenue generation by identifying new market opportunities, while also enhancing sales performance within existing accounts;
- Managing the sales budget, and allocating resources effectively to achieve pre-planned outcomes;
- Identifying and nurturing strategic partnerships that can contribute to the company’s sales growth and market presence;
- Closely cooperating with senior leadership and providing regular reporting.
APPLY FOR THE JOB IF YOU HAVE:
- Previous experience of 8+ years with B2B sales;
- A fluent command of the English language (mandatory);
- Proven experience and established connections in the custom software development business;
- Experience operating in the Baltic sales market with a current residence in Latvia;
- Opportunity and interest to travel to business meetings in Riga and abroad;
- Commendable communication and organizational skills;
- Great interest in working as part of a dynamic innovation-driven collective;
- A degree or certification in a relevant field of Sales, Business Administration, IT, etc.
WILL BE CONSIDERED A PLUS:
- Previous experience in a C-level role.
WHY YOU’LL LIKE THE JOB:
- Compensation of 6000,00 EUR to 8000,00 EUR gross (B2B);
- Remote, hybrid, or on-site full-time position with flexible work hours;
- Management that is highly involved in your professional development;
- Proactive colleagues with great industry experience;
- Compensated online courses;
- Company-covered health insurance after 6 months in the company, a Domina Shopping discount card, and complimentary snacks and meals in the office.
Diatom is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a team that represents and respects diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and skillsets. All qualified candidates that share Diatom’s core values are strongly encouraged to apply.