.NET Tech Lead
Founded in 2004, Diatom Enterprises is a software development company that combines strategic thinking with a passion for technology to advance our client’s purpose. We bring together a diverse team of creative and technical professionals who partner with our clients to create their digital strategies. It’s our people-first approach that drives us to win awards, work with prestigious clients, and break ground with exciting technology.
For this project, we are looking for a .NET proficient Tech Lead working in an in-office or hybrid model to join our team.
NB! Only candidates selected for interviewing will be contacted.
- We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Development/Technology Lead with a strong background in .NET development. You will be responsible for ensuring the seamless delivery of high-quality software and technology solutions that meet the needs of our clients;
- The ideal candidate should have a deep understanding of .NET development and a track record of delivering innovative technology solutions in a fast-paced environment, with a willingness to work directly with clients and engage in hands-on coding;
- The job is expected to be 70% programming duties and 30% managerial tasks.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Overseeing the development and maintenance of software and technology systems that support the company’s outsourcing services in the .NET stack with direct development involvement;
- Monitoring performance of the company’s .NET programming workforce (including Juniors), providing mentorship and guidance to support their professional growth;
- Collaborating with other departments, including sales and marketing, to identify new business opportunities and developing technology solutions that meet client needs;
- Collaborating with clients and working directly with them to understand their needs and developing solutions that meet their requirements, with a hands-on approach when necessary;
- Maintaining strong relationships with clients and vendors, ensuring that Diatom Enterprises provides high-quality technology solutions and support services;
- Staying up-to-date with the latest technology trends and advancements and integrating new technologies as appropriate to enhance the company’s offerings.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB IF YOU HAVE:
- 7+ years of experience in software development (mostly .NET oriented) and technology leadership;
- An opportunity to work on a hybrid working model from home and our office at Ieriku Street 3, Riga, LV-1084;
- Proven experience leading the development of complex .NET software systems and delivering innovative technology solutions;
- Strong project management skills and the ability to lead cross-functional teams;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to articulate complex technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders;
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think creatively to overcome challenges and find solutions;
- Proven track record of successfully managing technology resources;
- A willingness to work directly with clients and engage in hands-on coding as necessary;
- Good command of the English language (mandatory);
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field (advantageous).
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
- Knowledge of effective hiring practices to build the right team to work for clients and further the company’s aims;
- An ability to constantly educate themselves so that they’re up-to-date with the latest technological advances;
- Diplomacy skills to negotiate what they feel is best for the company’s IT systems;
- A talent to liaise well with others and source information efficiently;
- Communication skills with people of all levels throughout the organization they work for;
- An ability to research and predict the ways that different technologies can impact an organization’s development;
- Understanding of how to mentor others who are further down in their team;
- An ability to respond well to constructive feedback.
WHY YOU’LL LIKE THE JOB:
- Compensation of up to 45,00 EUR/h (B2B), which can be negotiated if your experience exceeds our expectations;
- 100% hybrid, or on-site full-time position with flexible work hours;
- Management that is highly involved in your professional development;
- Proactive colleagues with great industry experience;
- Compensated online courses;
- Company-covered health insurance after 6 months in the company, a Domina Shopping discount card, and complimentary snacks and meals in the office.
Diatom is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to building a team that represents and respects diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and skill sets. All qualified candidates that share Diatom’s core values are strongly encouraged to apply.