TypeScript Development Services
What is TypeScript?
Why Choose TypeScript?
TypeScript offers specific benefits that make it a good choice in certain situations. TypeScript is usually used in the projects where the added type checking and code organization can make it easier to develop and maintain the codebase over time. It is also increasingly being used in the development of various web software.
“TypeScript allows to create fast and reliable web applications”
One of the examples why companies and developers choose TypeScript is that it is the primary programming language of one of the newest and most advanced web frameworks – Angular. Angular is a popular open-source web application framework designed to build large, complex, and scalable single-page applications (SPAs). Angular uses a component-based architecture and a declarative programming style to build the user interface, and it includes a range of features and tools to help developers build and maintain web applications.
There are multiple benefits why TypeScript is often chosen for projects over the other programming languages. Some of these benefits include:
- Strong Type System: TypeScript has a strong type system that allows to specify the data types of variables, function parameters, and return values. This can help catch bugs early in the development process and make it easier to understand and maintain the code.
- Code Organization: TypeScript includes features such as classes, interfaces, and modules, which can help to organize and reuse code in a more structured way. It also has good support for object-oriented programming concepts, such as inheritance and polymorphism.
- Improved Tooling: TypeScript has good support from a number of popular code editors, such as Visual Studio Code and WebStorm, which can provide helpful features such as code completion, refactoring, and error highlighting.
Development on TypeScript
During TypeScript app development, team members may be responsible for writing and maintaining code, as well as configuring the compiler and working with other tools and frameworks that integrate with TypeScript. It is common for development teams that use TypeScript to also have dedicated team members who are responsible for maintaining the overall setup and configuration within the project, including managing dependencies and troubleshooting issues that may arise.
In addition to writing and maintaining code, team members in a TypeScript development team may also be responsible for testing and debugging their code, as well as collaborating with other team members and stakeholders to ensure that the project meets the required specifications and is delivered on time. The large amount of different TypeScript development positions for a project and their responsibilities explains a high demand for TypeScript companies in Europe. When companies are choosing Europe for outsourcing TypeScript development, they are able to augment their staff or completely develop their projects for nearly half the price.
How we can help you
- Typscript consulting
- Custom TypeScript web app development
- Dedicated TypeScript developers
Diatom Enterprises is a TypeScript development company with a multitude of qualified developers. We are one of the most experienced TypeScript developers in Latvia, and provide TypeScript development services globally, for a wide variety of industries. Over the lifespan of TypeScript we managed to successfully develop a large number of projects and we are ready to start working on yours. Please contact us so we could provide you with a free estimation of your upcoming TypeScript project!